Monday, February 21, 2011

Special Message to Everyone

I just wanted to make this post to tell everyone out there not to take ANYTHING for granted. Thank god for everything in life, and I mean everything... Your shelter, your family, your friends, your situation, your phone, the fact that you woke up this morning lol EVERYTHING. You never know what could happen to you tommorrow. Some people would kill to be in the situation your in right now. Being greatful is a big key in life. Hell, I know only a few.... very few people are going to read this but take what you read from this and practice it. Thanks for your time. Moe! :)
P.S. My phones broke so it got me to thinking about the subject ha
And you didnt think I was going to leave you without tunes did you??!!!!!
Probly the realest song I've heard in a long time..
"I'm apart of the problem...my problem is I'm peacful... And I believe in the people..YEA!"
"Israel dont take my side cause look how far you pushed them"

No comments:

Post a Comment